Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Blog Entries Moved


I set up the Dallas Coffee Blog and an @dallascoffee twitter feed to gin up interest in the Dallas Coffee Party, which had a thousand FB members but only six attendees at the last meeting. I believed - and hoped - that if a local person wrote original content and tweeted other content of interest, more people might feel a connection and feel inclined to actively participate. But even though I've cross-posted all the blog entries here and my @dallascoffee tweets to the FB DCP page, it's obvious that what I hoped is not meant to be. I gave it a shot, but nobody was interested. Since I already write a blog that nobody reads, I'm not inclined to write two blogs that nobody reads. As such, I've moved all the blog entries from Dallas Coffee Party to my personal Toe in the Water blog.


If you're one of the very few people who have read this blog, please join me at Toe in the Water, which I guess is going to become quite a bit more political.

No comments: